Luxurious penthouse situated at a truly wonderful location, directly at the waterfront and with magnificent views over the Reeuwijkse Plassen (Reeuwijk Lakes). This unique penthouse covers the top two floors of a former grain warehouse and has its own mooring space in the Breevaart and two parking spaces in the communal parking area. The entire house was completely renovated in 2010, during which only the highest quality materials were used.
Surface area: approx. 180 m2
Content: approx. 570 m3
Integrated outdoor space: 66 m²
Other indoor storage space: 5 m²
Ground floor: Communal entrance hall for the other 4 apartments and this penthouse and access to the (bycicle) storage. This penthouse can be reached by a lift as well as the staircase.
Entrance, meter cupboard (10 groups, 2x 2-phase group and 1x 3-phase group), large reception hall with wardrobe, luxurious toilet, separate room for white goods and stairs leading to the fourth floor. Through the double doors you will enter the generous living room with stunning views over the Reeuwijkse Plassen. The luxurious open-plan kitchen is a real eye-catcher. The kitchen, installed in 2010, has been laid out in a U-shape, and has a breakfast bar and various built-in appliances (Miele): fridge/freezer combination with ice cube maker, built-in coffee machine with permanent water connection, fan combi-oven, 2-zone wine cabinet, double sink, Quooker, dishwasher with blow-dry function, induction hob and an AEG Elektrolux extractor. On the other side of the penthouse you will find the spacious seating area with beautiful gas fire, built-in cabinets and double French balcony. Through the French doors at the back of the apartment you will step onto the balcony. From here, you will have stunning views over the Breevaart, which is directly at the front of the building, and the Reeuwijkse Plassen.
The master bedroom en suite is also situated on this floor. The large bedroom has ample space for additional wardrobes. The luxury bathroom was also installed in 2010 and features a wonderful walk-in shower, double washbasin with storage unit, and a separate bath. All sanitary features are by Villeroy & Boch.
The crown on this wonderful penthouse, with 2 bedrooms and spacious roof terraces on both sides of the building. The two bedrooms respectively lie at the front and the back of the house and have access to the roof terraces. On this floor you will also find an beautiful extra bathroom with walk-in shower and double washbasin and storage unit. From the roof terraces the views over the lakes are simply amazing, and you can even see the tower of the Sint Jan church in Gouda.
- This is an exclusive and very well maintained penthouse.
- Marble flooring on the entire third floor (with the exception of the bedroom).
- With the penthouse come 2 private parking spaces.
- The penthouse also includes a basement storage box and additional storage.
- Due to its exceptional location, this apartment offers optimal privacy and it is extremely secure.
- Plenty of outdoor space (approx. 66 m2) with the two large roof terraces on the 4th floor.
- Electrically operated sun protection on the south and west side of the building.
- The penthouse also comes with its own mooring jetty for two boats, from where you have direct access to the lakes and the rest of the Dutch waterways.
- Video-intercom system from the own entrance to the communal entrance on the ground floor and parking area.
- Indication of the Owners' Association contribution is €250 per month.
- Reeuwijk is centrally located and is not far from the A12 motorway, making cities such as Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht easy to reach.
- Shops for your daily groceries and other amenities are close by in the centre of Reeuwijk, but the historic town of Gouda is also just a few kilometres away.